Affiliated Organization of The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
Being an Affiliated Organization of The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (JPD) provides a number of benefits for the Organization, and its Members. The print Journal and the www.thejpd.org ePublication website are published monthly and provide important scientific evidence and support of patient care in the areas of esthetics, implant dentistry, and prosthetic treatment.
Benefits for an Affiliated Organization:
- The Affiliated organization option is only available for those organizations that already have an official journal, but would like to offer The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry to their members as an additional benefit.
- An Affiliate Professional Organization means any non-profit professional membership organization with an interest in prosthodontics, digital, or implant dentistry, which is not a Sponsoring Organization and is designated by the Editorial Council of The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (ECJPD) as an Affiliate Professional Organization. The Editorial Council is entitled to remove an organization as an Affiliate Professional Organization at any time in its discretion.
- The ECJPD and the Publisher shall provide each Affiliate Professional Organization with a code, which its members must utilize to subscribe to the electronic version of the Journal to receive the Affiliate Professional Organization rate. An Affiliate Professional Organization’s member must subscribe to the electronic version of the Journal directly through the Publisher’s web site, pay the annual subscription fees directly to the Publisher, and access the electronic version of the Journal.
- Affiliated Organization members will pay a reduced subscription rate for the electronic only publication to the JPD. The subscription rate from January 2021 to December 2026 will be $175 per year.
- Announcements, news, and/or photographs of significant events involving the Affiliated Organization can be published in the “News and Notes” sections of the print and ePublication issues of The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry. Future meeting dates of the Affiliated Organization can be published as
- Affiliate Organizations will not be eligible to apply for the Awards & Grants Program of the ECJPD.
- The Affiliated Organization will provide the Office of the Chair of the Editorial Council, and the Office of the Editor of The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, the names and contact information of the Officers of the Organizations each year following their annual meeting for publication in the print issue of the Journal, and the ePublication issue.
- Affiliated Organizations will be recognized by name in the front pages of each monthly issue of the printed copy of The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, as well as the Journal monthly issue that appears as an ePublication at the thejpd.org website, announcing their support of the Journal and their commitment to the interchange of ideas among professionals all over the world interested in advancing the knowledge and skills in implant dentistry, and restorative and prosthetic dentistry.
Working together the Sponsoring Organizations and the Editorial Council will continue to maintain The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry as the premier Journal of restorative and prosthetic dentistry.